Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cabin Fever...


I like to call it European Fever....We gave nothing and I am living out of a suitcase (or 3).
 Here is out bedroom, so depressing....only a bed!
 And our kitchen, same story....new chapter!
 Oh and again...nothing!!!!!!!!
It is so depressing sitting in a house all day with no furniture, no tv, not even a thing to clean! And yes I would love to be able to clean something right now....anything! I spend my days sleeping in til noon and playing Webkinz on the computer, you are welcome for your new fortune Konner!

Stuff gets here friday!

J

2 comments:

  1. With all that much time, I would think your suitcases would be a little more organized! Get with it girl. You've almost made it. Just a few more days. Then what? Gonna cook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got three suitcases. I got one. It took me over a week to get internet working and even then all I get are people instant messaging me telling me how much fun they're having while my husband works late....yet again.
    It wouldn't be so bad, except we don't even have a microwave and I don't get to eat until he gets home. :(
    I don't know why he won't just let me have the car for an hour to buy groceries/pots and pans to cook in/ anything...

    ReplyDelete