Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Update...

So it's been a while! Again I state that no news must be good news.

For those reading that do not know already, we are having twins. Two boys! My mom says it best when she tells me I have been training my whole life for a house full of boys. I am 23 weeks along and the doctor says the babies and mom all look great.

We just had our in-depth 4D sonogram. Our doctor, Dr. Ernhart, looked at all the organs, bones, and features on each baby. We have 20 fingers, 20 toes, 2 noses, and two healthy babies. They are about 12 inches and weight just over a pound each!!!!

Have to get my camera working so I can post some nursery pictures and of course a belly picture. W e are doing well and just waiting and enjoying our last few months together before the boys arrive!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment