Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Details....

Ok, so I have talked with the husband/house hunter and here are the details....

about 1100 square feet, two bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms. Large kitchen with all appliances included and a balcony. Washer and dryer. 2 car garage with extra storage in the basement (I have a basement...what are those for?) Master bathroom has a jacuzzi garden tube with separate shower, large sinks and toilet ( I hear those are important)!!!!

Pictures to follow.

J and J

2 comments:

  1. Javin sounds so excited about the house! I pray the next 2 weeks fly by so you two will be together again and get to experience the fun and excitement of setting up your first home together. I can't wait to visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like one of those castles I've heard so much about. I'm sure it will be perfect for the two of you...and room for a mother-in-law visit (NOT the basement!)

    ReplyDelete