Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Boys...

As J and I sit around in the evening, talking about our boys, many hilarious notions are tossed around. These are a few:

Our boys will never through a fit in public
Our boys will always be well-mannered and respectful
Our boys will be clean, never sticky or stinky
Our boys will never pout
Our boys will always say "yes ma'am" and "no sir"
Our boys will never run away from us
Our boys will never fight
Our boys will never sleep in our bed
Our boys will sleep through the night
Our boys are going to be PERFECT

I am just not ready to see how many of those words we have to eat over the next 18 years!

J

4 comments:

  1. My boys certainly never did any of those. They were a mother's pride. Just look at them now. Maybe yours will be like them.

    Enjoy your word salad. I certainly did beginning at about 3 weeks of age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys may not be perfect, but your grandkids WILL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two live in your happy fantacy land as long as you can... reality will be here all too soon! I was just telling Scott how I will never give unsolicited parenting advise, how I will never try to sneak a treat to a sweet boy who's in trouble, etc. Hopefully you two are sitting around saying how forgiving you will be for all the grandmother faux pas I'm sure to commit;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantaSy, should have proof read or used the spell check feature.. Ha!

    ReplyDelete