He was taken to the NICU. Although he did get an IV, no other interventions were necessary. He was stable within a few hours.
Jaime was taken straight from the recovery room to visit Gavin. He enjoyed being reunited with his mom and she definitely was glad to see and inspect him.
Here is a video I accidentally downloaded (because I am not computer savvy, nor camera savvy). Javin was enjoying his first moments holding his new son.
Javin takes his little hand to begin leading him through life.
Well, is he perfect or what?
As we say here in Germany, "Schon, dass du da bist...herzlich willokommen auf dieser welt!"
Nice, because you're welcome to this world. As we say in Texas, "Hey Y'all, Gavin's here and we're glad to see him."


Gavin is so beautiful and I am so excited to be his Mimi! I can't wait to be there and hold him in my arms and touch his sweet face... keep telling him how much Mimi and Grandaddy love him and give him a kiss for us!!
ReplyDeleteThis baby is beautiful!! Would love to have some of his sweet kisses. Mimi, Grandaddy, GG and Poopah save some kisses for Aunt Debbie and Uncle Greg. We are so happy for you!! Love Ya Lots
ReplyDelete