Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Home...



Here are the much anticipated pictures of our new home in Germany. 

 This is our bathroom, we have a stand-up shower, a huge sink with lots of cabinets and a toilet that are not pictured here. I just thought MY new bathtub is the most important part.
 This is where our kitchen table will go.
 This is our new living room.
 Master Bedroom
And here is the outside, our landlords live on the bottom floor and we live on the top!!!! Yay.

J

4 comments:

  1. It's FABULOUS! You are soooo blessed. Hope I get to come see you there. How many days until you fly over?
    Blessings.....LYN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much! Wish I could come help decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it with all your "stuff" moved in and it is your house. Won't be long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to see this. Thanks for setting up this blog site - so I can look into your house, and your precious heart. I love you. Aunt Sherri

    ReplyDelete